|Agile Business Scrum||2 days||December 12/13||New York, NY||$1,295.00|
|Agile Marketing||2 days||December 10/11||New York, NY||$1,295.00|
|Agile HR||2 days||December 17/18||New York, NY||$1,295.00|
|Workshop Agile Organizing||4 hours||December 19||New York, NY||$595.00|
Two-day training for professionals, where you will learn everything about the framework, the roles and the techniques of Scrum.
Two-day training for marketing professionals and managers to understand and appreciate the value of working Agile in marketing and learn how to apply Agile marketing in your organization.
In this two-day training you learn what an Agile organization is and what the principles and conditions are that should be in place for a well-operating Agile organization.
Four hour workshop to understand working Agile, learn how you can recognize, measure and encourage agility and learn the skills to execute projects the agile way.
Custom introduction workshop, in which participants get an understanding of the principles of Scrum, learn in which projects Scrum can be effectively employed and which prerequisites a project needs to meet in order to be able to apply Scrum
Interested? Register for one of the trainings now!
Refund & Cancellation
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 3-10 business days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future Organize Agile course within 6 months of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- If you purchased your class on CourseHorse, then our cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you need help cancelling or have any questions, please visit CourseHorse.
- Organize Agile reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time.
- Notification will be provided within 7 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Organize Agile is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.